Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alot!

In case you haven't noticed, I have alot of free time tonight, so I'll be on for a while.
I'm playing this playing dumb game too well at school. I purposley failed a history quiz and got slammed hard into a locker by a couple of dumb jocks. In a speed equivalent to sound, I slammed the jock into a janitors bucket across the hall. Oh yeah!
I ran into, guess who, Phoebe Cook again. We went to the library and she told me something horrible. Her sister, Allison, had been abducted when she was six. I lost a sister too. You remember Pork Chop. Sure she was never born, but I can create her, so in a way she was. I had to leave the school. I did a search on Ergent Seth's file. It said he abducted kids. Could it be a coincidence? Of course. Keep this in mind: There are no coincidences.
I'm in the teacher's parking lot when I'm being shot at by bullets the size of cannon balls. I created Willy to help. We hi-jacked a '97 Chevy Cavilier and got the engine running, and Willy dissapeared. I drove onto the football field as he chased me to it. I ran him over on the ten yard line. I jumped out of the car as he was about to shoot. It was an Opus 24/24, the kind of gun that killed my mother and father. It turns out he wasn't working alone. His lackey swung a giant chain against my neck. I escaped and I rammed them into the equipment shed for three times, then my full power came in. Imagine the best you wver physically felt, lying down after a long run, dropping yourself into a faavorite chair after a long day of school, plunging into a pool on a hot day. Now times it by a million or so.
Now the strangest thing happened at home. I come in, and my mom's there. How did that happen? I hadn't created her then. She did know my dad's name, so I let it slide. After all, she made breakfast in the afternoon: bacon, on top of eggs, on top of hashbrowns, on top of pancakes, with maple syrup poured all over it. Yes! I don't care how she got here.
Phoebe called me on her cell. She wanted to meet me by a coffee shop. She wanted to apologize about this mornig, but I wanted to help. She had Allison's police file and we searched through it. There was a pattern with the abductings. I wanted to tell what I knew. By the way, kids are taken off this planet every day, being used as slaves, or, by some demented aliens, pets. Anyway, the pattern had all the kids taken up in areas in Malibu, where Seth lives.
I went to my house and opened the wrought iron gate. Wait a minute! I don't have an iron gate! My house was gone! It was a cemetary now! I closed my eyes and tried to turn it back to normal. The cemetary was gone, but instead, there was the Portland house with the truent officers outside. I closed my eyes and tried again. The house was back to normal, whatever that is.
That night I went into hiding. I had been compromised. Seth knew where I was. I found Phoebe's house. I was going to get her attention when a giant Rottweiler came and almost attacked me. I imagined Emma and she calmed him down.
I was trying to get Phoebe's attention on the second story floor. I got her attention and she let me in. No we didn't do anything!

5 comments:

Daniel X said...

You're welcome!

-Willy

Daniel X said...

Willy, don't be so rude! Daniel is a nice and strong guy and he certainly knows how to be nice. Thanks again for giving me that Rottweiler

-Emma

Daniel X said...

Sorry!

Daniel X said...

Thank you for getting rid of that thing!

-Daniel

Daniel X said...

Haha! He got a zero!

-Joe