Monday, December 8, 2008

The Final Battle

The horse-faced beasts were everywhere. Seth's spaceship was at a distance. I thought about the dreams and beauty Seth had taken away. And lives as well. My friends were with me as we thought of how we could save our homeland. They all pretty much stank though.
"Tomorow we fight to live!" I said before we went to bed.
It took hours the next morning to get to Seth's ship. There were thousands of horse-heads everywhere. Man, I'm getting sick of those things. I don't remember why, but I yelled "Knock-knock! Come out, come out, wherever you are, Seth! It's me Daniel!"
Seth came out in a bath robe with a cup of coffee and a Wall Street Journal. He thought I grew tired of living and wanted him to kill himself. Instead, I created a futuristic army of slodiers ready to fight, even if they could or not.
"Get me a million squadrons!" Seth yelled.
"Anyone moves, they're dead. Same for you too Seth." I said
My plan was working. My strategy was to use what I had learned from Seth's dream. He was humiliated by other horse-head beasts by being ridiculed by a teacher. They called him "dumb-dumb".
Joe was delivering ring side announcements as Seth and I engaged in a Mexican Standoff ordeal. I created an energy wall for the earth people, while Seth destroyed it.
"I'm one who creates, you're one who destroys."
We started to fight. He charged me and I ducked and tripped him. He then shot a red lightning bolt to my head. I got up and he ran me over into the ground. He was about to squeeze me when I turned myself into a tick. Next I crawled into his ear. I realised I was staring at his tympanic membrane, or eardrum. Hmmmm. It parted like a curtian as I cut into it with my fang. Seth howled, so I must have been doing something right. I made it to his brain when he said if I don't get out, I will board my ship and destroy this planet. So I got out, as an elephant! I beat Ergent Seth! Along the way I found my laptop and the real Phoebe Cook. Dana wanted nothing to do with her though.
I had one more question. Was grandma Blaleen a doctor? The answer: gardener.

No comments: