Monday, December 1, 2008

Friends, Nightmares, Family, and School

Last time I was on, i told you about my powers and my adventures. I'm about to tell you more.
I had just beat someone number 6 sent to destroy me. I escaped rather unscathed, but very tired. I stepped into the woods to find somewhere to rest. The great outdoors aren't as great as they seem. It's pretty lonely, and I'm often hunted by aliens. That's when I heard a bunch of foot steps in the woods. One voice I heard said, "You are such a klutz." That was my friends, Willy, Joe, Emma, and Dana. Willy is about as fearless as me. He enjoys it about as much as I do, Joe is the eater, Emma is Willy's sister and the designated nature-lover, and Dana, she's herself, no ego or big head. The best part: I created them.
I've had a crush on Dana for a while. She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Let's change the subject: I had a nightmare where I was in a Yankee Stadium size arena and I was battling all these creatures who wanted to kill me and take my brain. My friends were there, but they weren't much help. Then, out of nowhere, Number 1, otherwise known as The Prayer, killed me. Thankfully, it was only a dream.
When I arrived in L.A., I created my mom and dad and even my sister Brenda, or Pork Chop, as I call her. Once there, I got cooking fever. I take It up as a pastime of mine, and I eat like a truck driver. I knew my food was good when I got Pork Chop to stop talking. My mom was talking as my sister and dad were watching The Simpsons. both my mom and dad were concerned whether or not going after number 6, otherwise known as Ergent Seth, was a good idea. After they left I got a little nervous
I decided to blend in by signing up for classes at Glendale High. I have never been to any school before, not even elementary school.The Vice Principal didn't like me. I heard all these thoughts in my head. I met this girl named Phoebe Cook. She was pretty, but that's for another entry.

4 comments:

Daniel X said...

Daniel, you got it all wrong. I save your life. Dude, I'm the muscle of the group.

-Willy

Daniel X said...

I resent that! I don't eat newspaper!

-Joe

Daniel X said...

I am amazing! Aren't I? I am!

-Dana

Daniel X said...

Always so humble huh?

-Joe