Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to My World

If you recall in my last entry, I said I was acting as Seth came in. At that time I created Willy, Joe, Emma, and Dana. I wanted them to search the place to see if there was a way out. Willy searched the top levels. There wasn't a way out. Joe and Emma searched the main floor. There was a silver lining in the cloud. Emma tught them how to make friendship bracelets. That was nice. Dana, however, met an asian american boy who resembled the kid from The Grudge. She did make him laugh, however. I was locked in, and with cruel alien creeps.
I tried to keep my spirits up by eating an imagionary cherry sno-cone. Being in solitary confinement is boring enough. Try it on a ship. I decided to create my family and host a poker tournament on the ship. Pork Chop was nagging me to move on. I called and turned over my aces. All six of them. The ace of crosses and the ace of cats I created made my sister mad. It made my mom mad too.
All of a sudden, anger and sadness enveloped me. I told Pork Chop she didn't exist. I created her and mom and dad. She started to cry. "He's lying! I don't want to be dead. I don't want you to be dead." They all started to cry. I felt awful. Next, Seth came in. If I was murdered, I would never be able to tell her how sorry I was.
Seth grabbed me and had me go to a giant room full of computers. There was a giant monitor with Alpar Nok on it, otherwise known as my home. Seth showed me my planet. It was destroyed. Most the buildings were gone. He fooled me twice.
"You did this." I said without hesitation. He showed me his World Harvesters. They eat through anything and removes every atom or mineral or element found in it.
"Protectors of the Universe? Guess they should have worried more about protecting themselves."
He told me how Alpha Nok was the home of the Alien Hunters, but now all the people had disapeared. Something about this planet made my powers come back. I had to do something crazy. I found a building and knocked it down to the ship and decimated it. I released myself from my shackles and even gave him a roundhouse punch to the face. He didn't even flinch. I ran away.
I went to the city of Bryn Spi. It was huge. I was walking when this kid came up behind me. He attacked me and I won, but I let him go. "Nobody messes with Bem. Even the Outer Ones better watch their step with me."
I kept staring at him and asked if he could show me where the people were. They lived in what was called the Undertown. It wasn't doing so good. He introduced me to his little sister, Kulay.
"Take Me! Take Me!" she said. She wanted to go to the only good place left in the city. They showed me to this pool. The water was the best I ever swum in and drunk from too. Kulay still said take me. "The pool? You haven't seen anything yet." said Bem. "The pool was to just clean ourselves up a bit."

No comments: