Monday, December 8, 2008

A poem by Daniel X

Daniel X, that's my name.
Hunting aliens is my game.

Ergent Seth was here to kill.
I could tell this would thrill.

There's one thing I have overlooked.
This is all in one big book.

I wrote it myself, no reason or rhyme.
Amazing since I don't have a lot of free time.

My friends are the best, they really are.
They treat me like I am a star.

My parents out there, I love you so.
It's so hard to let go.

My new found family, so good to meet.
Uncle, cousin, and grandma, so sweet.

I survived it all, every form of pain.
Eighties music, gunshots, gas and shame.

That Phoebe Cook, she was hot.
But Dana would tell me, "You better not!"

Well that's the end of this poem and book.
It's really great. Youshould have a look.

A poem by Daniel X

No comments: