Sunday, December 7, 2008

Phoebe Cook, Revealed

That night Phoebe and I spent the night playing chess and gourging down microwave popcorn. I saw a tear of joy run down her face. She said she was so bummed the first day, and now she's so greatful to have me help her find her sister. Everything was OK, but one thing: it's late at night and her parents are searching the house. She prepared me a place to sleep in the closet. This is so weird.
That night I had another nightmare, well nightmares. The worst one was that The Prayer was chasing me in my house with a couple of bloody scythes. I tripped and fell in a coffin with a corpes of Phoebe in it. Talk about your corpe's bride.
I woke up, and Phoebe was gone. I heard her parents talking. Her father was trying to make sense, while her mother was calling the ploice. "She's the only daughter we have left. You think it through while I do something."
I checked the school. She wasn't there. The principal made me take a placement exam. I didn't play dumb. I aced it in under a minute.
I found her in the parking lot. I started to comfort her when all of a sudden she started to transform into a giant gross monster with a dead horse head and giant pea-sized, pus-oozing bumps. It was Seth. Ergent Seth. He was Phoebe the whole time. I was taking it all in when he started to attack. He seemed to have disconnected my powers. Talk about sucking. Then more of them came to attack. "Slime 'im! Slime 'im! Slime 'im!" was their battle cry. One of them had something drip from its mouth onto my face, down my nose, on my lips and down my throat. I did say this would get pretty gross. I had been played like an iPod Shufle. That wasn't the worst of their tortures; they are fanatics of early eighties bands like Journey, Air Supply, Styx, and some band caled Yes who should have been called No. I had been warned.

4 comments:

Daniel X said...

I told you she was no good!

-Dana

Daniel X said...

You said nothing! Now I'm tourtured and listening to crap from the eighties!

-Daniel

Daniel X said...

The eighties weren't all bad! AC/DC. Metallica... that's all I can think of.

-Joe

Daniel X said...

They were into the bad kind of eighties. Yes? More like No!

-Daniel