Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Phoebe Cook, and Cats

The last time I was on I told you about Phoebe Cook. She was a pretty, tall, black-haired girl who was new to the school just like me. I walked her home on that day. I could here her thoughts: Daniel is so gorgeous! i wonder if maybe he would ask me out? I then asked to a movie, and she said yes! Woot! Go Stud! And no, I didn't create her. High School was a change of pace. It was different. I went home and just crached, listening to classical guitarist Remi Boucher. They say he is out of this world, and I hear the same about Tiger Woods, Bono, and Sanjaya Malakar.
I kept thinking about Phoebe and Dana. Should I feel guilty that I'm falling for a real girl instead of my dream girl?
Anyway, I went to L.A. to check out if Ergent Seth was up to his old tricks. The cab driver was a nice guy. He came to L.A. to become (suprise!) a movie star. His name was Clyde. I like to start conversations with people. Just another fun fact.
I saw one of the most horrible, disgusting things ever: one of Seth's lackeys making kids be drug dealers. My blood was starting to boil. I had enough when he knocked 0ne kid to the ground for his money. I then started to fight him. It was a tough fight, but I eventually beat him by erasing his memory by making himm think he was a Pentacostal pastor being born again. I do have an imagination.
I had another nightmare. Ergent Seth told me to run or I would beg for death by an Opus 24/24.
I went to school the next day and found Phoebe Cook. She walked me home and we found a cat on my window cill. "Crap." I said aloud. It ripped up my couch cushions, started a waterfall down my stairs and burnt my book, Water for Elephants. "What kind of heartless creep would burn a book?" Doesn't that sound familiar?
The cat and its friend attacked my face and leg. "Get out of L.A. or die!!!" It said in a demonic voice. The cats were gone and my friends came, or I created them, and helped me clean the mess up.
I got a phone call from, guess who, Seth! He basically told me to stop trying to find me or you're dead. After that call I passed out and hundreds of cats found my yard. They and Seth knew who and where I was.

3 comments:

Daniel X said...

Daniel, that better not be true!

-Dana

Daniel X said...

Hey, it's my blog.

Daniel X said...

Crap. That's a great name for a cat. Crap. That is funny!

-Joe