Monday, December 8, 2008

My Real Family

Look ou ground, I thought. Here comes my jaw! All around me were trees, soft rolling grassy hills, cobble stone paths, ponds, all under a nice shining blue dome. It was a zoo. And in the middle... ELEPHANTS! Affrican ones! Indian ones! Calves! Mothers herd upon herd. But heres the coolest part... I could communicate with them telepathically!
Daniel. Yes, I remember you from when you were a baby. You used to come here every day with your mother. We would communicate like this.
I was blown away that I could do that. I was then able to ride them. Imagine my excitement! I can die now! Sadly the fun didn't last long. The younger elephants had to nap.
I went back to my shanty. An old woman was on the porch. She found out that someone escaped from Ergent Seth's ship. She thought I was a spy. She mentally slapped me and I couldn't move.
Bem and Kulay told her his name is Daniel and I immediately unfroze. She broke out into the most incredible girlish laughter. It was as if she were both eighty-four and fifteen at the same time. It was like she knew me. She knew my father's name, Graff. She even called me "son of Graff."
So many thoughts came to mind to who I was and what was my purpose. Now this horrible pain in my stomach came with a fresh flow of blood. I told her how I was shot. She effortlessly picked me up and set me on a table. She began to operate... with gardening tools. I woke up and i saw a screwdriver and a needle. The gardening tools were covered in blood. My blood.
We communicated telepathically. I found out that she was my grandma. "That's right, Daniel, son of Graff. I am your grandmama."
I passed out after that.
I awoke on a bed with clean sheets. I even managed to stand without falling. I was on a roll. My operating site was now transformed with two dozen people sitting, eating, talking, and laughing, with music in the air and the greatest smelling food I had smelled in a while. Everyone saw me and embraced me, shook my hand nd pinched my cheeks. My family had something to celebrate. I'm back. Fot the rest of the evening they showed me memories of my parents and my friends when I was young. That's when I found out that my friends were killed by Seth. In the morning, my grandmother left me a note. Seth had come and wreak havoc on the city. It's up to me to defeat them.

No comments: